- 1 Jar of Salsa Verde (240ml)
- 4 Corn tortillas
- ½ Liter of chicken broth
- ¼ Cup of sour cream (Pro tip: Greek natural yogurt works really well)
- ¼ Cup of fresh cheese or mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped onion
- ½ Chicken breast cooked and shredded.
Blend the Salsa Verde, the sour cream and the chicken broth. Put them in a pot and cook them for 5 mins. Meanwhile, put the shredded chicken inside the tortillas and fold them together (fold it like a quesadilla or burrito). Put them on a plate and pour the hot mixed sauce on them. While it still hot, lay the slices of mozzarella cheese.Final touch; decorate with chopped onions and coriander all over the enchiladas. Ready to serve..